Monday, February 26, 2018

W.I.P - 28mm Small Townhouse With Gable - Part 2

Another night of progress on the small townhouse with gable. I've completed the applique stone work on the corners with some extra sprinkled in for texture. I've added doors front and back, a chimney and roofing made from polystyrene 'tile' roofing sheet. Next up a coat of paint on the trim, roof, chimney pipe and interior and some weathering.

I'm still undecided if I'm going to paint the corner stone work a different color from the field of the house. The main color is hardware store texture spray paint which has a very nice multi-color look to it up close. The digital camera plays tricks with it, but in person it looks a peach.







1 comment:

Aly Morrison said...

That’s a lovely little building Allan... it has a really nice toy soldier quality about it.

All the best. Aly