Monday, May 12, 2014

More Bolt Action WWII

Last Friday we played another Bolt Action WWII game at my Uncle's house. He's been fine tuning an American assault on a German held down in preparation for running such a scenario at our club's game night. This most recent edition is the result and provided us with the most balanced game so far. The Germans had early success knocking out the only American Sherman tank with a Pak-40 AT gun. They continued this streak destroying one of my infantry platoons with a great burst of fire from a full Grenadier squad . The Americans licked their wounds and pressed on eventually overwhelming the Germans on the flank opposite mine while I did my best to create a diversionary attack on our weak flank. The Germans will receive an additional panzershreck team for the game night version, but besides that I believe the game is set.

Also featured in the game was Ralph's new radio station antenna shown in the last photo on the left below. My friend Mark D also has a great write up of this game on his blog with additional photos.







2 comments:

CelticCurmudgeon said...

An absolutely superior looking table!My eyes are turning emerald green with envy. Well done, sir! well done!
Jerry
A/K/A The Celtic Curmudgeon
"Grumpy is good."

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Very nice looking table!

Christopher