Sunday, May 18, 2014

Larger 28mm Half Timber Cottage and Barn


These are two more laser-cut buildings I've designed, cut on my laser and built and painted. The cottage is a larger version of the cottage I posted earlier. The barn can also double as a carriage house. I intentionally made it small-ish as I'm planning on putting both of these on one base as a farmstead with fencing, etc. similar to how my uncle based his. Both buildings have removable roofs for figure placement inside.

Look for future photos of these pieces based up as a single farmstead terrain piece.







3 comments:

Phil said...

Nice looking buildings!

AdamC1776 said...

Are these 28mm scale? can you make 15mm? I am realy impressed with these.

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

They are 28mm. I don't think they'd work well in 15mm. They'd be too 'fiddly' to assemble and I'd need to use different materials to get the thickness correct for the various parts.