Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Miniature Building Authority 28mm Wrecked Buildings

These are two pre-painted 28mm European wrecked buildings that I bought at Cold Wars. They're made by Miniature Building Authority. I intend on using them for WWI and WWII Bolt Action skirmish gaming. This first building has two usable floors and a very interesting side with no windows which should make it quite the fortification from that direction. I liked the versatility of this piece a lot plus it fits in just about anywhere from England to all the way to eastern Germany.




This second building I fell in love with right away due to the great advertising on the side of it. It's slightly less useful for troops with the 2nd floor caved in, although I may scratch build an insert to use as an improvised 2nd floor. We'll see. The only tiny complaint I had with this piece is the shutters on the back side weren't painted differently from the rest of the building. This I will correct myself with a small spot of paint - probably a nice forest green.


3 comments:

Sithlord2 said...

I like those ruins, I have like 2 myself. I would like to have like 10 or more one day...for sieges...put them on fire and stuff. But I have the other one that is more medieval looking. MBA makes really great stuff...

Samuli said...

Great looking buildings! Do you happen to know how do they fit in with other manufacturers like 4ground? At least MBA seems to list these as 25mm and not the usual "heroic" scale?

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

They mix well with 4ground.