Saturday, January 4, 2014

28mm Cairo Class Ironclad

This is a 28mm Cairo Class Ironclad that my uncle made using some parts created on my laser. It's mostly his hand work modeling this wonderful model. We've taken some liberties in the design to make creating multiple models easier and to give it a nice caricature look. This will be one of five ships in our upcoming game day loosely based on the events around Fort Donaldson in the ACW. I don't often feature other people's work here on my blog, but since I had a hand in creating the bits I thought with Ralph's permission that these photos would be enjoyable for my readers to view.





2 comments:

Rodger said...

That's cool! Very nice work gents!

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

It looks great and 28mm Ironclads are something I've always thought about having.

Christopher