Monday, December 31, 2012

Battle of Praeneste (Part II)

Yesterday Charlie and I got together to finish up the battle of Praeneste that's been sitting on my gaming table half completed since before my surgery. Charlie did a good job of finishing off the Romans continuing his good play and very hot dice. In this session Charlie was able to kill six (6) more Roman battle groups while I managed to kill a Carthaginian elephant. Thank goodness they break when only one is killed or I would have been skunked for the day.

Charlie, Mike and I will get together soon to play out some more board game moves and get another tabletop game set up. So far this system has made for some very good tabletop games.

Below you can see the aftermath. Roman dead on the left, Carthaginian on the right.

No comments: