Thursday, February 2, 2012

DBA Rulers

My friend Rich from the Boston Trained Bands is hosting a charity DBA tournament to benefit the Boston Food Bank this weekend. I wanted to participate, but stupidly double booked myself the day of the event. To try to help out I'm donating these DBA rulers which I assume the Bandsmen will be giving away as "thank you" gifts to the tournaments participants. It's a good cause and a great idea. I was glad to help.

If you'd like to contribute or support the cause by participating in the tournament the information is below:


Bellum Obviam Ieiunium -The War Against Hunger
Date: Saturday February 4, 2012
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Hobby Bunker
What: Fundraiser for Boston Food Bank
When: February 4 2012
Rules: DBA 2.2
Time: 3 or 4 rounds, 1 hour per game timed
Armies: round 1- Historical Match-ups;
Rounds 2 – 4 will be using the “Swiss-System”

If you'd like to get some of these for yourself I sell them on my commercial site, Wright Brothers R/C. The message on the back can be left off, or customized to your own message.

No comments: