Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stützpunkt '88' Nests

As promised here are the two FlaK36 8.8 cm '88' guns that insert into the Stützpunkt pits I posted yesterday. Battlefront models and crews. These were standard 88s made for a large base with crews on normal bases. I had to cut & grind the bases off the figures so I could glue the crew directly to the terrained insert disks for the gun pits. Now I'm ready to start blowing up Matilda and Valentine tanks! If the Matilda is the queen of the desert, these are the kings.

Sorry for the bright sun in the photos. Usually I prefer to wait for an overcast day but I wanted to get these posted before I brought them to game day at Adler Hobby today.



3 comments:

Beccas said...

Great work again AJ.

AdamC1776 said...

Nice work...
lookforward to the game day report.

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Only Gordon and I showed up for Game day. I wasn't feeling all that well so we just shot the breeze and I picked up my pre-order stuff. No games, no report.